vol. 5 no. 5
- Manuscript Received: January 25, 2017.
- Manuscript Accepted: January 26, 2017.
- Published online March 13, 2017.
Copyright & Usage
© 2017 The Authors. Physiological Reports published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc. on behalf of The Physiological Society and the American Physiological Society. This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
View Full Text
- Mario Wakizaka1,
- Hiroaki Eshima1,2,
- Yoshinori Tanaka1,
- Hideki Shirakawa1,
- David C. Poole3 and
- Yutaka Kano ()*,1
- 1Department of Engineering Science, Bioscience and Technology Program, University of Electro‐Communications, Chofu, Tokyo, Japan
- 2Department of Metabolism and Endocrinology, Juntendo University Graduate School of Medicine, Hongo, Tokyo, Japan
- 3Departments of Anatomy & Physiology and Kinesiology, Kansas State University, Manhattan, Kansas
Yutaka Kano, Department of Engineering Science, Bioscience and Technology Program, University of Electro‐Communications Chofu, Tokyo, 1828585, Japan.
Tel: +81 424435586
Fax: +81 424435590