vol. 4 no. 20
- Manuscript Received: July 23, 2016.
- Manuscript Revised: September 25, 2016.
- Manuscript Accepted: September 26, 2016.
- Published online October 24, 2016.
Copyright & Usage
© 2016 The Authors. Physiological Reports published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc. on behalf of the American Physiological Society and The Physiological Society. This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
View Full Text
- Thomas Yvert1,†,
- Eri Miyamoto‐Mikami2,3,†,
- Haruka Murakami4,
- Motohiko Miyachi4,
- Takashi Kawahara5 and
- Noriyuki Fuku ()*,1
- 1Graduate School of Health and Sports Science, Juntendo University, Inzai‐city, Chiba, Japan
- 2Japan Society for the Promotion of Science, Chiyoda‐ku, Tokyo, Japan
- 3Department of Sports and Life Science, National Institute of Fitness and Sports in Kanoya, Kanoya‐city, Kagoshima, Japan
- 4Department of Health Promotion and Exercise, National Institute of Health and Nutrition NIBIOHN, Shinjuku‐ku, Tokyo, Japan
- 5Medical Center, Japan Institute of Sports Sciences, Kita‐ku, Tokyo, Japan
Noriyuki Fuku, Graduate School of Health and Sports Science, Juntendo University, 1‐1 Hiraka‐gakuendai, Inzai‐city, Chiba 270‐1695, Japan.
Tel: +81‐476‐98‐1001 (ext. 9303)