vol. 4 no. 19
- Manuscript Received: August 30, 2016.
- Manuscript Revised: September 14, 2016.
- Manuscript Accepted: September 15, 2016.
- Published online October 10, 2016.
Copyright & Usage
© 2016 The Authors. Physiological Reports published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc. on behalf of the American Physiological Society and The Physiological Society. This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
View Full Text
- Linda S. Pescatello ()*,1,2,
- Elizabeth D. Schifano3,
- Garrett I. Ash4,
- Gregory A. Panza1,5,
- Lauren Lamberti1,
- Ming‐Hui Chen3,
- Ved Deshpande3,
- Amanda Zaleski1,5,
- Paulo Farinatti6,
- Beth A. Taylor1,5 and
- Paul D. Thompson5
- 1Department of Kinesiology, University of Connecticut, Storrs, Connecticut
- 2Institute for Systems Genomics, University of Connecticut, Storrs, Connecticut
- 3Department of Statistics, University of Connecticut, Storrs, Connecticut
- 4School of Nursing, Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut
- 5Department of Preventive Cardiology, Hartford Hospital, Hartford, Connecticut
- 6Department of Physical Activity Sciences, Rio de Janeiro State University, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Linda S. Pescatello, Board of Trustees Distinguished Professor of Kinesiology, Department of Kinesiology & Human Performance Laboratory, College of Agriculture, Health and Natural Resources, University of Connecticut, Gampel Pavilion Room 206, 2095 Hillside Rd, U‐1110, Storrs, CT 06269‐1110.
Tel: (860) 486‐0008
Fax: (860) 486‐1123