vol. 2 no. 1
- Manuscript Received: November 8, 2013.
- Manuscript Revised: November 25, 2013.
- Manuscript Accepted: December 2, 2013.
- Published online January 1, 2014.
Copyright & Usage
© 2014 The Authors. Physiological Reports published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc. on behalf of the American Physiological Society and The Physiological Society. This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
View Full Text
- 1Department of Physiology, Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
- 2Research Institute for Sport and Exercise Science, Liverpool John Moores University, Liverpool, United Kingdom
- 3School of Sport Science, Exercise and Health, The University of Western Australia, Crawley, Western Australia, Australia
Dick H. J. Thijssen, Department of Physiology, Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre, Nijmegen, The Netherlands.Tel: +31 (0)24 361 42 22Fax: +31 (0)24 361 64 13E‐mail: