vol. 1 no. 5
- Manuscript Received: September 10, 2013.
- Manuscript Revised: September 12, 2013.
- Manuscript Accepted: September 16, 2013.
- Published online October 1, 2013.
Copyright & Usage
© 2013 The Authors. Physiological Reports published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc. on behalf of the American Physiological Society and The Physiological Society. This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
View Full Text
- William Kyle Mitchell,
- Bethan E. Phillips,
- John P. Williams,
- Debbie Rankin,
- Kenneth Smith,
- Jonathan N. Lund and
- Philip J. Atherton⇑
- 1Division of Clinical Metabolic and Molecular Physiology, School of Graduate Entry Medicine and Health, University of Nottingham, Derby, U.K.
- 2Department of Anaesthesia, Royal Derby Hospital, Derby, U.K.
- 3Department of Surgery, Royal Derby Hospital, Derby, U.K.
Philip Atherton, Clinical, Metabolic and Molecular Physiology Research Group, MRC‐ARUK Centre of Excellence for Musculoskeletal Aging Research, School of Graduate Entry Medicine and Health, Derby, DE22 3DT, U.K.Tel: 01332‐724685Fax: 01332‐724727E‐mail: